The most cost-effective and reliable piling solution for any residential or commercial project
If you’re looking for a piling contractor that can handle any project, you’ve come to the right place.
Morcon Foundations have designed and constructed some of the most technically challenging Foundation and Underpinning solutions. And done so while making sure all our projects are kept within budget.
Most of our business is repairing foundation failures, mainly in the domestic and industrial markets. But we also lift / raise structures back to their original levels or above flood zones.
So, whatever your project – big or small, we can handle it.
Restricted access? No problem
We have the equipment to handle any project big or small – we’re able to work with restricted access as small as 700mm – the width of a typical doorway.
This is perfect for domestic houses and small factories.
12 year insurance backed guarantee
In over 30 years, we’ve never had a failure of our design structure. That’s thanks to three things:
#1: Outstanding design work
Our Senior Engineer and Technical advisor, Ray Banks, has been with us for 29 years and does outstanding work.
Plus, all our designs are inspected and approved by Local Authorities, National House Building Council (NHBC), Insurance Loss Adjusters or Consulting Engineers. So there’s no chance there’ll be any errors.
#2: We work more conservatively
Like anything in construction, you can design something that’s “good enough” or you can design to last. When you offer a 12 year guarantee, it makes sense for us to design to last.
#3: We don’t outsource
We don’t outsource any of the work. It’s all done by our own team. That way, we can be sure the work is done to our thorough standards, rather than having contractors cutting corners because they bid low to get the work.
We work across the UK (and overseas)
We operate throughout the United Kingdom (UK) and overseas if required.
We are approved contractors for the National House Building Council (NHBC), Local Councils, Consulting Engineers, Loss Adjusters and Major House Building Companies.
- Auger bored piles up to 300mm diameter.
- Steel cased driven piles up to 220mm diameter.
- All our piling can be carried out with restricted access as small as 700mm wide.
- We are able to install mini piles through most obstructions, including clays, sand, gravels, rock, concrete and filled ground if required.
- Seamless integration with new build Foundations and Underpinning.
- We operate throughout the United Kingdom (UK) and overseas if required.
- All our designs are inspected and Approved by Local Authorities, National House Building Council (NHBC), Insurance Loss Adjusters or Consulting Engineers.
- Complete Health & Safety compliance.
- Speed of work and flexibility of work scheduling.
- Minimal disruption in continuous process working environments.
- Noise and vibration control.
- Pile testing certification.
- Bespoke working methods for specific conditions.
- 12 Year insurance backed guarantee.